Hello from OcUK

Forum rules
magman (OcUK)

#1 Hello from OcUK

Post by magman (OcUK) »

I thought it worth giving a quick hello from OcUK Rosetta team, as we will soon be passing you in our climb up the Rosetta teams ladder. It is only polite after all. :)

You can mostly blame it on The Pirate Fleet, who did a similar thing as I'm doing now, they just picked the wrong time. A few of us had reach significant milestones in other projects, like Folding, or where getting fed up with unreliability of SETI on BOINC, so we decided to give them a stern chase in Rosetta - as you can probably see from our recent stats - which has re-ignited our teams interest in Rosetta and BOINC in general.

Feel free to pop over to the OcUK forums to say hello.

If you feel like making a race of it, I'm sure the Rosetta project would appreciate your contributions. :wink:

All the best

Magman
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

Welcome to our forum.

I think that we are happy to be top 100 for Rosetta, and I for one, having racked up a million credits for the project, am quite happy to rest on my laurels. But good luck in your quest.
Willie the Megacruncher
rowpie
Peon

Post by rowpie »

Go for it magman and good luck in getting them. Don't think we'll be joining you in this chase but one day you never know. we'll always be there to chase at your heels if you ever slack of again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rosetta”