a guide to some forum highlights

Greetings to new and old cruncher's all users and guests can see this forum.
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#1 a guide to some forum highlights

Post by davidbam »

As we have some new members onboard, I thought it was time there was a roadmap of the forums available. This list is not exhaustive but will hopefully cover the main points ...

Table of contents
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#2 Daily updates on Formula Boinc standings

Post by davidbam »

This forum gives a picture of where we stand in the Formula Boinc points tables on each project.

It shows who we are hunting and who we are being hunted by
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#3 Project discussions

Post by davidbam »

Each project has its own sub-forum for discussions. These are on clickable links from the forum home page

Most project forums have links to various other project resources, server status, running tips, weekly Formula Boinc standings etc. Example : PrimeGrid

Many also have benchmark results from various hardware configurations (to which you are invited to contribute)
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#4 Team stats

Post by davidbam »

Each project sub-forum also contains links to live team stats (see STATS today • yesterday • this week • last week in the pink box on forum header)

These stats will auto-update every 15mins if you leave the browser tab open. (sorry, but these stats don't yet work on World Community Grid)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome”