Chess

Granowski
Marathon Man, Morale Officer, Prime Mover

#1 Chess

Post by Granowski »

Dear The Scottish Boinc Team Members, beside ... The Singularity Theory ... which I've presented ... to ... Komisja Astrofizyki PAU https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Ac ... f_Learning ... ... I have ... thoughts ... about ... ' the polish debut ' in chess ...

may I present ... to The Scottish Gentelmen ... attachments ?!? ...

sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ... ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#2 Re: Chess

Post by davidbam »

Almost zero skill at chess from me - but I have split it off into a new topic for you :-)
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
Granowski

#3 Re: Chess

Post by Granowski »

davidBAM wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:48 pm Almost zero skill at chess from me - but I have split it off into a new topic for you :-)

many thanks ... the 'topic' is a 'thought' about ... a new, possible chess opening ... as a HGM ... I have some privilgies ... the Title itself has been ... noted ... by Play chess ... i have a long ... Central intelligence Group ( CIG ) career ... which has been ... stated by ... the ... 397FC ... CIG ... 63 ( 2430 ) street ...

I have ... infiltrated ... the main polish gangster ... 'Skóra' ... 'skin' ... by ... infiltrating ... in general ... polish women ... 'aniele' ... ' being an angels ' ... the infiltration ... was itself becoming an 'aniele' which was ... noted ... on paper as a woman ... who has ... relacy ... with herself ... which is ... not for herself, negative ... obraz siebie ... negative viewing of herself, and every 'aniele' is ... wrogo ... nastwawiona do siebie do końca życia ... ...

the ... relacy with 'aniele' ... is a very awfull attack on ... a women ... who has then become ... as a member of polish ... group ...

as the Infiltration is now over ... after ... noticing ... certain polish Officials ... that there are ... TIR ... always green ... with ... women ... twice a week ... and many other ... certain finds ... I am not longer obliged to ... not noticing that Infiltration ... public ...

sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ...

!!! May The Britain be Magnificent, but The Scotland free ... !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fun and Games”