Website Changes

Report any issues and problems with the forum here

Should the TSBT homepage and Mega's Blog merge?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3

Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#1 Website Changes

Post by Megacruncher »

If any of you have looked at my blog recently ( and somebody has, unless the counter is in some sort of auto-increment pity mode) you might have noticed that as well as some much overdue posts I've made some other changes with a view to it becoming the TSBT home page.

It's still a work in progress and I'll not point our various domains toward it just yet. Please visit it and let me know what you think both of the page and of the general idea of merging these two less than busy sites. The URL is http://scotlandsseti.blogspot.co.uk/ I'll probably update this to something with TSBT in it.

The forum will continue in it's current role.
Willie the Megacruncher
Janos (retired)
Still a Newbie

Post by Janos (retired) »

I think the merge is a great idea.

Janos
Gary Mc
Boinc Sergeant
Boinc Sergeant

Post by Gary Mc »

Neutral - one less thing to look at.
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

Gary Mc wrote:Neutral - one less thing to look at.
Surely if you want one less thing to look at you should be, not neutral, but a supporter of the merger? :?

Anyhow there's a bit of the empty space on the blog filled in with clickable ads. The terms of my "Adsense" contract forbid me directing there to click them but if you're there and something takes your fancy.... I would like to know how they work, not that I'm expecting to get rich or even cover my costs, but it would be nice to have a little understanding of how the interweb "monetises" itself.
Willie the Megacruncher
johnn

Post by johnn »

aye... that means yes.

Why were'nt we given this option?
:dontknow:
PinkPenguin

Post by PinkPenguin »

OK, by me... I think I have just rented a car in Latvia... :roll:
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

PinkPenguin wrote:OK, by me... I think I have just rented a car in Latvia... :roll:
That's nothing- i just bought a Moldovan peasant girl as a wife. That makes three, so far. I' ve no idea where I'll keep them or how I'll explain them to my other half. Fortunately she's used to it his sort of thing. :shock: :lol:
Willie the Megacruncher
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

100% ie both votes -One of them was mine FFS :roll: - were in favour of the merger proposal. So too, sometimes in a slightly back- handed fashion, were the comments from those who posted but didn't vote.

Crucially no one objected.

Accordingly, as soon as I can be bothered I will point the various domains towards the Blogger page.

Updating or revising this page is much simpler than wrestling with the mysteries of HTML or CSS so comments, criticisms, suggestions or ill-informed remarks will be gratefully received and considered according to their, possibly sometimes meagre, merits.
Willie the Megacruncher
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

The site has moved.

The URL is http://scottishboincteam.blogspot.com
but both the tsbt.co.uk and thescottishboincteam.co.uk urls redirect towards it.

Let me know what you think and if it is behaving. Ideas for sidebar content or extra pages would be welcomed especially if you volunteer to write some of it.
Willie the Megacruncher
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Website Problems”