AMLogic SOCs

For all your Raspberry Pi's, BeagleBoard's, Parallella's, ORDROID'S, TV boxes et al.
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#11 Re: AMLogic SOCs

Post by davidbam »

Okay - I aborted the tasks on the Berkeley Boinc and started again with NativeBoinc (using the .ADK as it wasn't in the PlayStore)

Now crunching on WCG and showing on Boinctasks - which is just as well as NativeBoinc wouldn't let me add WCG at all. Boinctasks showing 4 WU each utilising 55-65% of the CPU (100% allowed). There are some scary run-time estimates so will have to see what actual times get returned
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#12 Re: AMLogic SOCs

Post by davidbam »

Anyone tried Teamviewer Host on Android?
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#13 Re: AMLogic SOCs

Post by scole of TSBT »

davidBAM wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:47 pm Anyone tried Teamviewer Host on Android?
Last time I tried it it was only useful to connect to other systems from Android. Didn't provide desktop control of Android.
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#14 Re: AMLogic SOCs

Post by davidbam »

I am finding much the same I think. Life is too short to lose 2 hours on this
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#15 Re: AMLogic SOCs

Post by davidbam »

... ... just then, the teamviewer website almost connected through a Flash (really!! I thought Flash was on the way out) interface - only to tell me that the host system doesn't support it yet. Sigh.
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#16 Re: AMLogic SOCs

Post by davidbam »

Solved it with hardware - HDMI to a soundbar which also gives HDMI output to a second input on the same monitor I use on my main workstation. Perfect for a classical music radio station to soothe me while I work.

Seems to Boinc away quite happily while streaming radio
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Single-board Computers”