Happy 2015!

General News and Banter all users and guests can see this forum.
Forum rules
Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#1 Happy 2015!

Post by Megacruncher »

As 2015 slides onto the relentless conveyor belt of time and 2014 falls off the end and shatters on the unforgiving hard floor of fate, I wish all of you happiness, health, prosperity or at the very least another roll of the dice in the year to come! :drunken: :wav:
Willie the Megacruncher
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#2 Re: Happy 2015!

Post by Alez »

I believe the more conventional is a happy and prosperous 2015 to you and yours ... however i will take the roll of the dice thank you :D not so keen on the hard floor of fate if you don't mind :shock:
Here's to everyone at TSBT, I raise a Mojito to your health, wealth and happiness. All the best for 2015.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
Silver
Boinc Brigadier
Boinc Brigadier

#3 Re: Happy 2015!

Post by Silver »

Happy new year to my crunching chums. Hope 2015 is a good year for you all.
I've just finished work so think it's time for a snooze before a beer or two tonight :D
scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#4 Re: Happy 2015!

Post by scole of TSBT »

Happy New Year everyone. New Year traditions are different every where. Here in eastern North Carolina, we eat black eyed peas (a mild flavored bean/legume), collards (strong, cabbage like) and pork. One story is the black eyed peas and collards are eaten for luck, representing coins and dollars. The one I think is more appropriate is it represents eating modest, simple food and being thankful for what we have. Here's our New Year's day meal. Very good for poor food. Happy New Year all :occasion2:

MacDitch
Moderator General
Moderator General

#5 Re: Happy 2015!

Post by MacDitch »

Happy New Year to you all. May 2015 bring you many kudo's and happy crunching. :)
Image Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General”