Keeping it in the top 100 - 2017 sticky (2)

Team Goals for week, month and Project specific.
Forum rules
Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

Keeping it in the top 100 - 2017 sticky (2)

Unread post by Alez » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 am

Thread has been recreated after attack of the white screen of death.

It's past that time of year to restart the annual top 100 sticky topic, never the less, better late than never.

WCG continues to be our coos tail. We have made steady progress during the year and currently sit in 176th up from last year’s 192nd. Very positive and hopefully a trend that continues over the next year.

Rosetta continues to be #2 on the laggards list sitting at 97th.

We have very few projects hanging around the 80 - 90 mark and non that should give concern at the moment.

Most of our projects sit in the top 50 with a high proportion in the 30's or lower. We have 5 in the top 10 and currently one project at number 2.

Uptake of the new projects that started last year continues to see these projects in particular performing very well with most well inside top 30 and better. We pushed our way into the top 10 of BOINC teams 2 years ago and currently remain at number 10.

Well done all and keep up the crunching as we look forward to another great year for the team.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

Re: Keeping it in the top 100 - 2017 sticky (2)

Unread post by Alez » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:10 am

Post Posted Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 am by McShane of TSBT

I missed this post of yours Alez up till now and I agree with you. As far as I am is concerned team wise we deffinitely need to try getting WCG below at least 100. I f you are bored trying this for a long time perhaps think of a short diversion of changing and improving our positin at the lower end of the scale. The ideal would be 10 or better in any project either as individual score as team score as both would advertise the team position. If we are number eleve, we might as well be number 111 as the team or individual positon is only shown if we are in the top ten. Keep pegging at it guys and good hunting. Softly softly catch a monkey..

Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

Unread post by Alez » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 am

WCG up to 170 so far which is very promising.
Rosetta has slipped to 98th which may be something we will have to address in the near future.
5 projects in the top 10.
22 projects in the top 25.

looking good. :dance:

scole250
Boinc Brigadier
Boinc Brigadier

Unread post by scole250 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Rosetta is back in the top 100

Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

Unread post by Alez » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:36 am

100 it is, but safe it is not. We can ease off now if you wish, but we need to gain a few places before we can class this as safe.
A real issue as it is has implications on how well we were pushing WCG.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Team Goals”