Megacruncher vrs Team BOINC UK

Shout loud and proud of latest team or individual's stats
Janos (retired)
Still a Newbie

#1 Megacruncher vrs Team BOINC UK

Post by Janos (retired) »

I noticed that our own Mr Megacruncher of the Scottish BOINC team has just passed TEAM BOINC UK in total credit. An outstanding personal achievement!

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Gary Mc
Boinc Sergeant
Boinc Sergeant

#2 Re: Megacruncher vrs Team BOINC UK

Post by Gary Mc »

Janos wrote:I noticed that our own Mr Megacruncher of the Scottish BOINC team has just passed TEAM BOINC UK in total credit. An outstanding personal achievement!

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Well done Mega, the one man team beater!!

Say Janos how soon until you also pass them :cheers:
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

Bit late to reply to this one, but then again - gratuitous boasting never goes out of fashion! :)

If you all disowned me, disgusted by my lack of modesty and mortified by my surfeit of hardware or whatever, I could set out on my own and be world team #86 just ahead of Phoenix Rising [a once mighty team who seem to have lost interest].

In UK terms I would be team #5 not far behind Scotland, on whom I am gaining rapidly.

But it gets better! I'm even more of a country beater than a team beater! Were the whole of the nation to reject me (FFS I'm not that objectionable!) but if the UN recognised Megacruncher Mansion as an independant state [a la Vatican City, only with 2 fewer Popes!] then I would rank as 44th in the Boinc League of Nations ahead of Argentina and just behind Saudi Arabia!

Funny how it works eh?
Willie the Megacruncher
PinkPenguin

Post by PinkPenguin »

Megacruncher wrote:... but if the UN recognised Megacruncher Mansion as an independant state [a la Vatican City, only with 2 fewer Popes!]
I should point out that, according to page 36 of the Principia Discordia, "Every man, woman and child on this earth is a genuine and authorized Pope." 8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Kudos”